Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Ask with faith in your heart


9/7/22  4:38 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  The more you learn about Me, the more you will experience My Holy Agape Love for you.  When you surrender your heart to Me, when you give yourself to Me, My Holy Spirit rejoices in your soul!"

"I save the best graces and blessings for you.  I give you My First Fruits, the gifts and fruits of My Holy Spirit.  I give you Myself, totally and completely."

"If you want to know what My Holy Agape Love looks like in you, lived out in you, come to the Source of My Eternal Living Waters.  Come to Me."

"I Will freely give you My Holy Spirit when you ask with faith in your heart.  I Am faithful to you."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you many times over, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!

No comments: