Friday, September 23, 2022

Fruit of My Love


9/23/22  5:16 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  I will gladly show you My Holy Agape Love for you.  I want you to know deeply how much I love you.  I cherish you, My Precious Child.  I hold you in great esteem."

"You have My Dignity  because I created you in My Holy Image.  You are My Beloved Sons and Daughters.  You were created with much love and care.  You are unique to Me.  There is no one else created like you."

"I call you by name.  You have life because I give you life.  You have eternal life because you believe in Me."

"I have a special plan and purpose for your life.  As you cooperate with My Holy Spirit, you will see the fruit of My Love for you, and in you."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you with My Grace upon Grace, I bless you! Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!

No comments: