Sunday, September 4, 2022

Share in My Goodness


9/3/22  6:33 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever.  I will forever be glorified, honored, and praised.  You will see My Great Goodness.  You will see Me, and rejoice!"

"You will know Me.  You will love Me.  I call you to share in My Goodness.  I call you to share in My Holiness.  You will abound richly in My Holy Agape Love!"

"I call you to be One with Me.  I call you to Holy Communion with Me.  We will be united together forever, you and I.  I call you to a special and unique relationship with Me."

"You are Mine, and I Am yours.  You belong to Me, and I belong to you.  I love you forever!"

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you My Cherished Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: