Sunday, September 4, 2022

My Joy, My Life, My Love, and My Light


9/4/22  3:24 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever.  Blessed are you because you believe in Me.  I Am your teacher.  I discipline you in My Holy and Loving Wisdom.  I mold you and make you to be like Me."

"You are the salt of the earth because I dwell in you.  You add My Joy, My Life, My Love, and My Light in all that you do.  As you serve Me, you spread My Peace, and My Mercy, and My Forgiveness."

"My Holy Spirit renews your soul.  I give you My New Resurrected Life to share with others.  I Am the Source of your Love, your Peace, and your Joy."

"I bless you with My Holy and Loving Wisdom.  Follow Me."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Faithful Disciples, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: