Wednesday, September 21, 2022

A Miracle in You


9/21/22  2:44 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  I call you to a deeper love, a deeper spiritual love.  I call you to put into practice My Holy Virtues.  What I Am asking of you requires My Holy Spirit living within you."

"I Am here for you to help you be more and more like Me.  You are not alone on your journey.  I Am always with you, My Beloved Child."

"I cultivate your heart and your soul.  My Holy Word transforms you.  I mold you and make you to be My Light and My Holy Agape Love in this world.  I form you to be My Beautiful Creation that I call you to be."

"Cling to Me.  Keep your eyes on Me.  I Am working a miracle in you."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with everything you need to follow Me, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: