Thursday, September 8, 2022

My Joyful Witnesses


9/8/22  2:32 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  You are so amazing to Me. Your faith in Me attracts Me to you.  I love to see My Holy Agape Love in action through you."

"I love to see My Loving Gospel lived out in your lives.  I love to see you accomplish My Holy, Loving, Precious, and Perfect Will!"

"I love to dwell in you day and night.  My Holy Spirit dwelling inside you ignites the fire of My Holy Agape Love in the bottom of your heart and soul."

"My Sacred Heart is warmed and moved by the flames of My Holy Love and My Light that shine forth from you.  Keep up the good work, My Faithful Disciples!"

"I Am with you to assist you."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, My Beloved Sons and Daughters, My Joyful Witnesses, I bless you! Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: