Thursday, September 22, 2022

Found in Me


9/22/22  3:43 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  I Am the Good Shepherd.  You are My Sheep.  It matters to Me if you stray away.  My Heart goes out to you.  I long for you.  I thirst for you."

"I desire to bring you back into my fold.  You belong to Me.  I belong to you.  You belong to My Body of Christ.  You have many Brothers and Sisters in Christ."

"I treasure My Time with you.  I meet you where you are.  I hold your heart in My Loving Hands.  Give Me your suffering.  I will unite your suffering with My Suffering on the Cross for the salvation of your soul."

"You are closer to Me than the ninety-nine sheep who never left.  You have tasted My Merciful Love for you.  I carry you close to My Heart."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you.  I bless you, My Little Lamb who is found in Me, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: