Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Carry Me inside your heart


9/6/22  6:12 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  I will teach you more about Me every day.  Open your heart to hear Me.  Soak in My Words of Love to you.  I will speak to your heart in prayer.  I hold your heart in the Palms of My Hands."

"I Will never let you go.  You are Mine, and I Am yours, forever.  You belong to Me, and I belong to you.  You will be with Me forever, and I Will be your God."

"Wherever you go, I Will go.  I will be with you always.  Carry Me inside your heart.  Take Me with you.  Give Me away.  Share My Holy Agape Love."

"Be present to others as I Am present with you.  Love others as I love you."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Beloved Sons and Daughters, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: