Wednesday, October 4, 2023

The Victory of My Resurrection!


10/4/23  4:41 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  Forever you will sing My Praises for all that I have done for you--for all My Mercy, My Forgiveness, and My Love that I have lavished upon you!"

"Come to Me with a sincere heart.  I will speak to you with words that you will understand in the depths of your heart.  I will speak to you My Words of Healing and Deliverance."

"I will set you free to love Me with your whole being.  I will take care of you.  I will take care of your weaknesses and failings through My Holy and Precious Blood that I shed for you on My Cross."

"I give you My Grace through My Holy Spirit to overcome your faults.  I give you My Victory, the Victory of My Resurrection!"

"With Me, all things are possible."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little One, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: