Friday, October 6, 2023

I save you


10/6/23  5:05 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I Am alive in you.  My Light dispels the darkness in you.  I Am alive and well in you.  Your faith in Me has saved you."

"All you need is Me.  I Am your salvation.  I save you from your sins.  I save you from yourself.  I walk with you where no one else walks, deep in your heart and soul.  I see what no one else sees."

"I Am with you to love you, to forgive you, and to heal you.  I want you to be whole and free in Me.  I want to break the chains of sin that bind you.  I want to set you free to love with your whole heart."

"Ask Me, and I will do it.  My Love for you is greater than your sin.  I cover you with My Precious Blood that I shed for you on My Cross.  I suffered for you that you may live in My Light and in My Love."

"I love you, My Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Little Lamb, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

1 comment:

Zina said...

Amen! ❤️