Tuesday, October 10, 2023

My Blessings upon you


10/10/23  2:10 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  Myriads upon myriads of Angels and Saints praise Me continually.  I Am highly exalted at all times."

"I Am the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth.  I created the Universe, and I created you!  I created all people, all souls."

"I Am your Loving Heavenly Father.  I care very much about your life and your precious soul.  I reign supreme in your heart, mind, and soul.  I rain down My Blessings upon you."

"I lavish My Holy Agape Love upon you through My Holy Spirit.  I sent you My Only Begotten Son to seek you, to find you, and to save you."

"I love you, My Beloved Child, I love you!  I bless you abundantly with My Love, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: