Friday, October 20, 2023

My Holy Word that comes alive in you


10/20/23  3:57 a.m.


"Oh, My Children!  Trust in Me with your whole heart!  I will not lead you astray.  I will lead you and guide you into all Truth.  I Am your Light and your Truth.  I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life."

"It is important for you to learn about Me, and even more important for you to experience Me, and to know, that you know, that you know My Holy Agape Love for you!"

"I will encounter you through My Holy Word.  I will come to you as you open your heart to the Truth of My Holy Scriptures.  Read My Holy Bible every day, especially My Gospels - Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you.  I bless you with My Holy Word that comes alive in you, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: