Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Rest in Me


10/25/23  12:36 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  Your prayers come directly to My Heart.  I Am ever attentive to all your needs.  I desire your wholeness in Me."

"There should be no division in our love for one another.  I desire to set you free from sin so that you may love with your whole heart.  I make all things new."

"I renew you in My Love.  Only I can heal your heart.  I dwell in your brokenness.  Give Me your heart.  See?  Your pieces match My Pieces.  Your suffering is united with My Suffering on My Cross."

"Together we will offer our suffering to God, Our Heavenly Father, for your salvation, and the salvation of those you suffer for."

"Be at peace, My Child.  Rest in Me."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Little Lamb, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: