Saturday, October 7, 2023

I calm the storm


10/7/23  1:47 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  Rely upon Me for everything.  Lean not on your own understanding.  It's too early to tell the outcome of some things."

"Your active faith makes all the difference.  Placing your trust in Me, while looking into My Eyes, will solve many heartaches."

"Believe in My Love for you and your loved ones.  I love each and every soul more than you can imagine--enough to die for them on My Cross."

"Do not worry.  Do not allow your heart to be anxious.  I Am with you.  I hold you close to Me in your trials and tribulations.  I calm the storm in your heart."

"I give you My Peace."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Faithful Disciple, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: