Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Forge a way for My Love to flourish


10/17/23  5:35 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  I hear the desires of your heart without you speaking a word.  Cultivate love in your heart--the kind of selfless and self-giving love that I showed you by the Way I lived My Life."

"Banish fear and doubt from your mind.  Focus on how you will love Me, and love your neighbor as yourself.  Fill your mind with My Holy Word, and I will bless you with thoughts of My Holy Agape Love for you, and for others."

"Allow My Holy Spirit to reign in your heart and mind.  My Love is greater than what you see and hear.  Forge a way for My Love to flourish.  I will be with you to lead and guide you."

"Work together to spread My Gospel of Love."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Faithful Disciples, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: