Sunday, October 15, 2023

Allow Me to love you


Dony Mac Manus – St. Joseph and the Child Jesus

10/15/23  4:11 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  My Love for you is as vast as the star studded sky!  My Love for you is deeper than the ocean.  My Love for you is greater than the Grand Canyon."

"Let Me count the infinite ways that I love you.  I will open your eyes so that you may see My Holy Agape Love for you every day.  Look to Me to improve your vision."

"Keep your eyes on Me.  Accept My Love for you.  Allow Me to love you.  I created your heart to hold and cherish My Love for you.  I created your mind to understand My Love for you."

"I created your soul to know My Love for you."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Beloved Little Lamb, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: