Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Spread My Gospel


10/11/23  12:57 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  There is enough room in My Heart to love each and every soul.  There is enough room in My Ocean of Mercy to drown every sin."

"You have the capacity to open your heart to Me, and allow the Lord of all the Universe to dwell within you.  I enable you through My Grace, through My Holy Spirit, to forgive as I forgive, and to love as I love."

"I give you My Authority as My Disciples to heal the sick, raise the dead, and cast out demons.  You are to freely give as you have freely received."

"When I Am with you, nothing is impossible for Me to do through you.  You are My Beloved Instrument to carry out My Holy Will."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you with everything you need to spread My Gospel, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: