Thursday, May 4, 2023

Your life is sacred to Me


5/4/23  2:54 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Set Me like a seal on your heart.  Carry Me with you always.  Think of Me often throughout each day.  Love Me with all your heart, all your mind, all your soul, and all your strength!"

"Extol My Holy Name forever!  Sing My Praises!
I dwell in your praise and worship of Me.  Invoke My Holy Spirit to come to you.  Open your heart to Me.  Embrace My Holy Agape Love for you!"

"Your life is sacred to Me.  You have the dignity of being My Sons and Daughters because I created you.  You are My Holy Temple, where My Holy Spirit dwells.  You are a vessel of My Love--for the world."

"Be My Light.  Be My Love.  Walk in My Holy Ways."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Beloved Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: