Tuesday, May 2, 2023

You will see, with joy


5/2/23  12:01 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  I cleanse you from your sins with My Precious Blood that I shed, out of love for you, from My Holy Cross.  I Am the One who heals you.  I Am the One who delivers you from all evil and all harm."

"I want what is best for you, what is best for the eternal salvation of your soul.  I desire for you to be wholly united to Me forever in heaven.  You are Mine, and I Am yours.  You belong to Me, and I belong to you!"

"I suffer everything that you suffer, with you.  I offer up all our sufferings together to My Father in Heaven, for the repentance, conversion, and salvation of souls.  You will see, with joy, how many brothers and sisters in Christ that you have helped to be united with Me."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Beloved Disciple, My Holy Little One, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: