Monday, May 29, 2023

My Fearless Disciples


5/29/23  6:27 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  Blessed be My Holy Spirit, dwelling within you.  Rejoice in Me, for you are now a new creation, united with Me in the depths of your soul!"

"With Me all things are possible--My Holy Love in your heart; My Foregiveness of your sins; your forgiveness of those who hurt you; My Tender Mercy upon your soul; and your mercy for those you encounter."

"You are My Holy Instrument for carrying out My Holy Will.  You bring My Light, My Love, My Gospel, and My Healing to My Lost Sheep."

"Feed My Lambs.  Tend My Sheep.  Feed My Sheep."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Fearless Disciples on Fire with My Holy Agape Love, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: