Saturday, May 20, 2023

My Beautiful and Lovely Creation


5/20/23  2:20 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Worthy, oh Worthy is My Holy Name forever!  I Am Worthy of all Glory, all Honor, and all Praise.  There is no other God besides Me."

"I Am the Lord of the Universe.  I Am the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth.  I created you!  Out of the billions of possibilities, I chose to create you."

"I hand-crafted you according to My Everlasting Love for you.  I breathed My Life into you.  You exist because of Me.  Your life is sacred to Me.  I call you by name to follow Me."

"I command you to love Me as I love you.  Love Me with your whole heart, mind, soul, and strength.  Love your neighbor as yourself."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Beautiful and Lovely Creation, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: