Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Spread My Holy Gospel with My Holy Love


5/23/23  2:55 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Each day I rejoice in another day to spend with you.  I love dwelling in your soul.  You are the temple of My Holy Spirit.  You are My Dwelling Place.  My Holy Agape Love dwells in your heart!"

"I love when you surrender your life to Me.  I love when you surrender your will to Me.  I love to reign fully in your heart, mind, and soul.  I mold you and make you to be more like Me."

"I created you in My Holy Image.  You are My Precious Sons and Daughters.  You are My Faithful Disciples.  You are My Light in this world.  You are the Salt of the Earth."

"Spread My Holy Love.  Spread My Holy Gospel with My Holy Love."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: