Sunday, May 21, 2023

I Ascend to My Heavenly Father


5/21/23  2:52 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  I hold you inside My Sacred Heart.  I carry you with Me always.  I think about you night and day.  I send you My Holy Spirit to strengthen your love."

"I ascend to My Heavenly Father, according to His Holy Will.  I love My Father with all that I Am.  I show you the way to love My Father, through My Holy Spirit."

"I teach you how to have a loving heart, so that you may please My Father.  To show love requires giving of yourself.  To be love, is to be selfless.  Sometimes love requires making sacrifices."

"Follow My Lead.  Imitate My Love."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Beloved Disciples, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

Dony Mac Manus – St. Joseph and the Child Jesus

No comments: