Monday, May 8, 2023

I Make All Things New


5/8/23  5:08 a.m.

'"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I Am worthy of all Glory, all Honor, and all Praise!  I Am the King of kings, and the Lord of lords!  I Am the Creator of the Universe, the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth!"

"I have humbled Myself to take on your human nature.  I Am fully God and fully Man.  I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life!  I Am the Mediator between you and your Heavenly Father."

"I make all things new through My Death and Resurrection, and through the outpouring of My Holy Spirit upon you.  I make you a new creation through the Sacrament of Baptism."

"You are My Adopted Sons and Daughters.  I Am yours, and you are Mine."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: