Thursday, May 25, 2023

My Holy Spirit is at work


5/25/23  1:45 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I Am from above.  Keep your thoughts above.  Think of Me.  Think of Heavenly Things.  Think of Heavenly Matters."

"Find Me in each person.  Find My Love in each person.  Find Me in yourself.  Find My Love in yourself.  Seek My Holy Face in all that you do."

"See the world through My Eyes of Love.  Hear the world through My Ears of Love.  Listen for My Voice.  Listen for Me calling you."

"Be attentive to My Holy Spirit.  When you see My Love in action, when you hear My Love spoken in your heart, know that My Holy Spirit is at work in and around you."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Beloved Disciples, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: