Wednesday, May 24, 2023

My Dearest to My Heart

 


5/24/23  3:08 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  You are a Royal Priesthood, a Holy Nation, My Chosen People!  I created you, and I infused you with Myself.  I gave you all My Virtues and all My Merits won for you on My Holy Cross."

"Through My Precious Blood, I gave you My Divinity.  You are Holy Endowed.  You share in the Glory of My Majesty.  You are Sacred to Me.  I treasure you with all My Heart."

"I lavish My Holy Agape Love upon you.  I Baptize you in My Holy Spirit.  I give you a heart of flesh, and not of stone.  I write My Laws upon your heart."

"I set you free from your sins when you repent.  You are truly free to love as I love!"

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Dearest to My Heart, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: