Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Spread My Holy Agape Love


11/9/22  4:02 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Forever you will sing My Praises!  When you know My Mercy in forgiving your sins, you will rejoice exceedingly!  You will constantly be in My Holy, Loving, and Living Presence."

"I give you a foretaste of heaven even now, through My Holy Spirit.  I take hold of your heart, as you surrender to Me, and I fill you with every grace.  I bless you with My Love, My Peace, and My Joy."

"You are My Living Tabernacle.  I dwell in you, and you dwell in Me.  You are My Light and My Holy Agape Love.  When you empty yourself, and ask Me to fill you with Myself, we are united in one purpose, to spread My Holy Agape Love."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: