Friday, November 11, 2022

My Forgiveness and My Mercy


11/11/22  5:23 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  You are so precious to Me.  You are so beautiful to Me.  I created you because I want you to exist.  Out of all the infinite possibilities, I chose to create you."

"I placed you specifically in this moment of time, and in your family.  I have a wonderful purpose for your life.  You are My Chosen Instrument to spread My Holy Agape Love."

"To spread My Love, you must first know how deeply I love you.  I raise you up to Me.  I free you from your bonds to sin."

"By My Stripes on My Holy Cross, I take the punishment for your sins.  My Precious Blood washes away your sins when you turn to Me and repent."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with My Forgiveness and My Mercy, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: