Saturday, November 12, 2022

I love when you love as I love


11/12/22  3:01 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  You are such a blessing to Me.  I love when you praise My Holy Name.  I love when you worship Me.  I love when you read My Holy Word and keep it in your heart."

"I love when you live out My Holy Word.  I love when you carry out My Commandments.  I love when you spread My Gospel.  I love when you advance My Heavenly Kingdom on earth."

"I love when you love as I love.  I love when you teach as I teach.  I love when you follow Me wholeheartedly.  I love when you love Me with all of your heart, mind, soul, and strength."

"I will be a blessing to you!  I bless you with My Holy Spirit to accomplish My Holy, Loving, Precious, and Perfect Will."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, My Faithful Disciples, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: