Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Christ the King


11/22/22  3:47 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Bless My Holy Name forever!  I Am worthy of all glory, honor, and praise.  Lift Me up in praise and worship.  Exult My Holy Name, that I may bring forth My Blessings upon you!"

"Stir up My Holy Spirit within you.  You receive My Holy Spirit in your Baptism.  I call you to live a holy life, close to Me."

"Learn as much as you can about Me, especially by reading My Holy Word in the Bible.  My words are living, loving, and eternal words.  I Am the Word Made Flesh.  I Am Jesus, the Son of God."

"Allow Me to reign in your heart, your mind, and your life.  I Am your Lord, your God, and your King!  I Am Christ the King."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you My Beloved Sons and Daughters, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: