Sunday, November 6, 2022

All you need is Me

 [Daylight Saving Time ends]


11/6/22  5:48 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  When you are alone, I Am with you in a stronger way.  I surround you with My Hedge of Protection.  I look out for your safety.  I send you extra angels for your safe passage."

"When you are with those who believe in Me, I stir up your faith.  I infuse you with My Holy Spirit.  I shine My Light through you.  I give you My Words to say."

"When you are with those who don't know My Holy Agape Love for them, I allow you to see My Suffering in them.  I give you My Compassion and My Mercy.  I give you a prayerful heart for them."

"In every moment of your day and night, I Am with you.  I bless you and equip you with everything you need.  All you need is Me."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you from the bottom of My Heart, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: