Saturday, November 19, 2022

New Growth in Me


11/19/22  5:38 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  I lift you up to Me.  I draw you close to Me.  I loosen your bonds to sin.  I break the chains that bind you.  I set you free from sin through My Holy and Precious Blood that I shed for you on My Holy Cross."

"I died for you because I love you so much.  I want you to be with Me forever.  I call you by name, just you.  I want to have a glorious relationship with just you."

"I single you out.  I give you a unique calling.  Nobody else can do what I Am calling you to do.  I bless you with abundant spiritual gifts to accomplish My Holy, and Perfect, and Precious, and Loving Will."

"I give Myself to you.  I Am all you need.  Grow in Me.  Grow in My Holy Agape Love."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with new growth in Me.  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: