Thursday, November 17, 2022

I delight in you


11/17/22  6:25 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Look into My Eyes.  See that I love you!  Look into My Heart.  See that I hold you there.  Look into the heavens.  See that I have prepared a place for you to be with Me forever."

"You are greatly loved.  You are deeply cherished. I delight in you.  I delight in forming your soul to be like Me.  I love to lead you and guide you in My Ways of Holy Agape Love."

"You are very close to Me in all of your ways.  Imitate My Kindness and My Mercy.  Trust in Me to fill your heart with My Overflowing Holy Spirit of Love.  Trust in Me to enlighten your mind with My Holy Wisdom."

"You will find joy in doing My Holy, and Precious, and Perfect, and Loving Will."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you.  I bless you with Myself, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: