Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Beloved of My Heart


11/30/22  1:06 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Forever will I love you.  I created your soul to be with Me for all eternity.  It is good and right for you to place your hope in Me.  I Am faithful to you."

"I will never leave or forsake you.  I pursue you with My Holy Agape Love.  You are Mine, and I Am yours.  We belong to each other.  You are part of My Heavenly Family."

"You are My Beloved Sons and Daughters.  You have many Brothers and Sisters in Christ.  We are all united together through My Holy Spirit of Love."

"Rest in Me.  Rest in the knowledge of My Love for you.  I know you by name.  I call you by name."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, Beloved of My Heart, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: