Monday, November 21, 2022

Believe in My Love for you


11/21/22  2:44 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Believe in My Holy Agape Love for you.  Believe in God My Father's Love for you. Believe in My Holy Spirit's Love for you.  Believe in the Holy Trinity's love for you."

"Believe in your Holy Mother Mary's Love for you. Believe in Saint Joseph's love for you.  Believe in the Holy Family's love for you!"

"You are wonderfully and beautifully made.  You have the capacity to receive My Holy Agape Love.  I created your heart to be filled with My Holy Agape Love.  I created your mind to know My Love for you."

"Open your heart to receive My Love for you.  Receive the love that everyone has for you.  I surround you and fill you with My Holy Presence, and My Holy Agape Love!"

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you to overflowing with My Holy Agape Love, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: