Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Wrapped up in My Holy Spirit


8/24/22  4:40 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  You are so precious to Me!  I created you out of My Infinite Mercy and Love.  I chose you from a multitude of possibilities.  You are the one I decided to create."

"I endowed you with a heart like Mine.  I gave you your intellect to seek after Me, and find Me, and to know My Love for you.  I gave you a spirit to be wrapped up in My Holy Spirit.  I gave you a soul to live with Me forever!"

"I carefully watch over you day and night.  I Am with you always.  I tend to the growth of your soul towards Me.  I educate you in the ways of My Love.  I show you how much I love you through My Sacrifice on My Cross."

"I love you, My Beloved Children, I love you!  I bless you in My Holy Name, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: