Saturday, August 13, 2022

My Loving Embrace


8/13/22  6:42 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  I got you.  I Am holding you in the Palms of My Hands.  You belong to Me, and I belong to you.  I Am yours, and you are Mine.  I Will hold you forever in My Loving Embrace."

"I Will never let you go.  I Will always be with you.  I Will settle your heart with My Peace.  I Will rejoice your soul with My Holy Presence.  I Will envelope you with My Holy Agape Love!"

"You are a temple of My Holy Spirit!  You are My Light.  You are the salt of the earth.  You preserve My Holy Love in all human hearts.  My Holy Spirit Will turn hearts towards Me through you!"

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Beloved Sons and Daughters, I abundantly bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: