Sunday, August 28, 2022

I created you...Spend time with Me


8/28/22  3:43 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I Am worthy of all glory, all honor, and all praise!  I Am your Lord, your God, and your King.  I created the Heavens and the Earth.  I created you!"

"I created you in My Holy Image.  You are My Masterpiece.  You were intricately made, and with My Great Love.  I skillfully and lovingly created you with the desire to know Me, to love Me, and to serve Me."

"I Am here for you.  I have so much to reveal to you about Myself through prayer.  I just need your quiet, attentive heart to listen to Me.  I will speak to your heart.  You will love what I have to say to you."

"Spend time with Me, just you and Me.  I Am waiting for you."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: