Tuesday, August 23, 2022

I Abide in you


8/23/22  7:23 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End.  I Am the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth.  I Am your Lord, and God, and King!"

"I humbled Myself so that I could be born inside your heart.  I Am meek and humble of heart.  I meet you where you are.  I abide in you."

"I Am so very close and near to you.  If you whisper My Holy Name, I hear you.  If you praise My Holy Name, I lift you up.  If you love Me, know that I loved you first, with My Ocean of Divine Mercy and Love."

"You are greatly loved by your Heavenly Father; His Son, Jesus Christ; and the Holy Spirit."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Chosen People, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: