Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Beacon of My Light, My Hope, and My Love


8/2/22  3:35 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Let your life reflect My Holy Agape Love.  Allow Me to dwell inside your heart.  Call upon My Holy Spirit to come to you."

"You were created to be united to Me through My Holy Spirit.  I created you to be filled with My Holy Spirit.  I created you to be filled with My Love, My Peace, and My Joy."

"You honor Me when you submit your life to My Holy Spirit.  You give Me praise, glory, and honor when you surrender your heart to My Holy Spirit."

"I love to dwell inside you through My Holy Presence.  You are a vessel of My Holy Agape Love.  You are a beacon of My Light, My Hope, and My Love."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Faithful Disciples, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: