Monday, August 22, 2022

Clothe yourself with Me


8/20/22  5:00 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  In all eternity I choose to be with you now.  I Am present to you, every moment.  I Am with you inside of time while I dwell outside of time.  I Am with you always!"

"Walk with Me.  Sometimes I carry you.  You are never alone.  I will direct your path.  I am your Light in the darkness.  I show you how to follow Me in the most loving way."

"You are My Children of the Light!  I cast out any darkness within you.  I Myself make you holy as I Am Holy.  I cleanse you of your sins with My Precious Blood that poured out of My Body on My Holy Cross.  I make you clean."

"Clothe yourself with Me.  Dwell in Me as I dwell in you."

"I love you, My Beloved Sons and Daughters, I love you!  I bless you, My Repentant Souls, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: