Monday, August 8, 2022

Spread My Holy Agape Love


8/8/22  1:57 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  I dwell in your humility and love.  I Am meek and humble of heart.  When you are meek and humble of heart, your words about My Love are attractive and convincing."

"I Will give you My Words to say through My Holy Spirit.  You are My Witnesses of My Love for you.  Tell of My Love for you.  Tell of My Faithfulness and Fidelity to you.  Tell of My Goodness towards you."

"You have a lively faith in Me, and it shows.  The way you live your life, walking in My Love, speaks volumes to thirsty souls.  Your kindness and gentleness reaches hearts with My Love."

"Spread My Holy Agape Love in all that you do."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you.  I bless you with knowledge of My Love for you, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: