Thursday, August 25, 2022

Grow in Holiness


8/25/22  4:00 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  I want you to grow in holiness.  I give you My Holy Spirit to help you keep your eyes on Me.  I set you apart for a special purpose."

"I call you My Own.  You are My Precious Sons and Daughters.  You are My Chosen People.  I delight in you.  You are so very precious to Me."

"I bless you with My Grace to do My Holy, and Loving, and Perfect Will.  Everything is possible with Me.  Your growth in virtue is possible with Me.  An increase in your faith, hope, and trust is possible with Me.  A deeper love is possible with Me."

"Do not worry how this will come about.  Do not be afraid.  I Am the One who makes you holy.  I Am with you always."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you with Myself, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: