Monday, August 22, 2022

Choose Me


8/22/22  3:12 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  You are so precious to Me.  I do everything I can to draw you closer to Me.  Sometimes it is up to you to decide to change your heart.  It is your choice to choose love over fear, and life over death."

"I give you the gift of free will.  I will not force you to love Me.  You must decide to follow Me each day."

"I bless you with My Strength and My Grace and My Love to accomplish My Holy and Loving and Perfect Will.  When you decide to surrender your life to Me, I bless you with My Holy Spirit, and guide you in My Holy Ways of Love!"

"Choose Me.  Give Me your heart, and I will give you Mine."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Dear Little Ones, My Lovely Doves, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: