Tuesday, July 7, 2020

The Gift of Myself



7/7/20    6:33 a.m. 

“Oh, My Children!  I give you the gift of Myself.  I am all that you truly need.  I am the source of your life.  I am the source of your love.  I am the source of your strength.  I am the source of your hope.  I am the source of your faith.  I am your Everlasting Life.  I am your Healing Balm.  I am your Bread of Life.  I am your Blessing Cup.”

“I am the One who loves you, even to death.  I am the One who frees you from your sins, from your bondage to sin.  I am the One who shows you My Mercy.  I am the One who forgives you.  I am the One who heals you.  I am the One who created you out of Incredible Love.”

“Everything I do for you is born of My Love for you.  You are so precious to Me, My Children.  I give you the gift of Myself.”

“I love you, I love you, I love you.  I bless you, I bless you, I bless you.  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: