Wednesday, July 15, 2020

My Love for you


7/12/20   4:54 a.m.    

“Oh, My Children!  I wrap you in My Arms of Love.  I keep you warm against My Heart.  Every beat of My Sacred Heart is for you.  I live for you.” 

“My Love is strong for you, like a racing stallion.  My Love is everlasting for you.  It will never fade away.” 

“My Love is constant for you, like a river that flows into the ocean.  My Love is full of Light for you, like the sun at midday.  My Love is gentle for you, like a soft, summer breeze.  My Love is tender for you, like a rose petal.”

“My Love is holy for you, like the Ark of My Covenant.  My Love is pure for you, like a white lily.  My Love is steadfast for you, like a mighty oak tree.  My Love is all-knowing for you, like My Holy Spirit.  My Love is burning for you, like a fire blazing in My Heart.” 

“My Love is deeper for you as every moment passes.  My Love is calling for you to be with Me in all eternity.  My Love is thirsty for you, for your beautiful heart and soul.”

I love you, My Children, I love you.  I bless you, My Children, I bless you.  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: