Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Living Waters


7/10/20    2:34   a.m.    

“Oh, My Children!  Come to Me.  I bathe you in My Living Waters.  I refresh your soul.  I heal your heart.  I soothe your mind.  I restore your body.”

“Walk with Me, in newness of life.  I am all you need.  Spend time with Me in prayer.  Waste time with Me in prayer.  I want to be close to you.  I want to fill you up to overflowing with My Love for you.  I want to delight your soul in Me.”

“I want to exchange your heavy heart with My Sacred Heart.  I want to pump My New Life through your veins.  I want to quicken your spirit with the fire of My Love.”

“I want to be with you and reveal Myself to you like never before.”

“I love you, My Children, I love you.  I bless you, My Children, I bless you.  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: