Sunday, July 26, 2020

A Home for You


7/26/20   2:23 p.m.    

“Oh, My Children!  I welcome you inside My Sacred Heart.  I have a place for you here.  I have a home for you here.”

“Rest in Me, My Little Ones.  Lay your head on My Chest.  Breathe My Love into your soul.  Fill your heart with My Holy Spirit, with My Holy Love for you.”

“Let go of everything that keeps you from coming to Me.  Let Me hold you in My Loving, Caring Arms.   Let Me heal you from the inside out.”

“I have such deep loving compassion and mercy for you.  Breathe Me in and breathe your sins out.  Breathe Me in and breathe your doubts out.  Breathe Me in and breathe your mistrust out.”

“I am all you need.  I am your Peace.”

“I love you, My Precious Child, I love you.  I bless you, My Beloved Holy One, I bless you.  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: