Thursday, July 23, 2020

My Bride


7/23/20  7:14 a.m.   

“Oh, My Children!  I am the God who loves you.  I am the King who loves you.  I am the Creator who loves you.  I am the Father who loves you.  I am the Savior who loves you.  I am the Good Shepherd who loves you.  I am the Husband who loves you, for all eternity.”

“You are My Bride, My Holy Church.  I am the One who makes you holy.  I am the One who purifies you.  I am the One who makes you clean.  I am the One who forgives your sins and washes them clean away.”

“Come, come to Me, your Fountain of Living Water.  Come to Me.  Let Me heal you.  Let Me make you whole.  Come, My Little Children.  Time is short.  Come to Me now that I may have mercy upon you.”

“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you.  I bless you, My Holy Ones, I bless you.  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: