Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Fearfully Made

7/29/20   6:30 a.m.  

“Oh, My Children!  I formed you in the womb with My Very Hands.  I molded you and made you who you are.  I breathed My Life into you.  I spoke you into being, creating your very soul.” 

“You are like no other, wonderfully and fearfully made.”

“Who dared to tell you that you are not loved, that you are not wanted?”

“I have a place so special for you in My Heart.  I have an exquisite plan for your life.  I have watched you grow every moment of your life.  I have loved you into existence every moment.  I have sustained your life every moment.”

“Look to Me, your Heavenly Father, your Savior, your indwelling Holy Spirit.  I am here for you.  I love you with all My Heart.”

“I love you, My Most Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you always, My Holy Little One.  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”


No comments: